Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is actually a great movie. :)
Two nice guys are doing some strange and silly things with their
pretty Teslas and a 17m long rope. ;)
The only bad thing is, that after 4:10 it comes to a very, very, very long commercial break.
I wonder how the movie will go on after the break (especially the pedestrians and cyclists falling over the long rope). :D

This is actually a great movie. :)
Two nice guys are doing some strange and silly things with their
pretty Teslas and a 17m long rope. ;)
The only bad thing is, that after 4:10 it comes to a very, very, very long commercial break.
I wonder how the movie will go on after the break (especially the pedestrians and cyclists falling over the long rope). :D

Maybe it's the prequel to this? If so, we already know the ending! :)

Hi MorrisonHiker,
yes you are absolutely right but did you see my smileys?
I know of course Bjoern´s and Joergen´s towing and regen-video.
But Joergen´s hints for the commercial break and the 17m long rope
which looked that awful for crossing traffic :)
that I had to post my not 100% seriously meant comment. :cool: ;)

Last edited:
Hi MorrisonHiker,
yes you are absolutely right but did you see my smileys?
I know of course Bjoern´s and Joergen´s towing and regen-video.
But Joergen´s hints for the commercial break and the 17m long rope
which looked that awful for crossing traffic :)
that I had to post my not 100% seriously meant comment. :cool: ;)
lol. I had a smiley as well.

I guess I missed Joergen's comment. I agree that long tow rope looks dangerous! :eek:

Reactions: toptecspezi
Hi Bjoern,
thanks for the very informative video. As we are driving in the alps with snow your experience is almost the same like mine (but we had not MINUS 21°C yet ;)). All the D Teslas are doing more than well on snowy roads.

You are going quite fast on slippery roads especially with the trailer/caravan AND downhill (maybe it´s the studs that help you - here in Germany we don´t have them by law as they cause a lot of noise, dirt, consumption and damage to the roads as well. In addition they prolong the breaking distance on clean roads. But studs are great on ice).
Snow chains could be a solution here and I have them with me in my S.
Haven´t found one for the X yet.

As I could see the consumption of your X wasn´t that much higher at minus 21°C compared to -5°C.
Thats a good experience to count the reach in real winter! It won´t grow that much in really cold conditions.
Thanks again for sharing your videos with us!
Please keep you and Optimus Prime in good shape and wrinkle-free:)!

Olaf

Reactions: SmartElectric
Hi Bjoern,
thanks for the very informative video. As we are driving in the alps with snow your experience is almost the same like mine (but we had not MINUS 21°C yet ;)). All the D Teslas are doing more than well on snowy roads.

You are going quite fast on slippery roads especially with the trailer/caravan AND downhill (maybe it´s the studs that help you - here in Germany we don´t have them by law as they cause a lot of noise, dirt, consumption and damage to the roads as well. In addition they prolong the breaking distance on clean roads. But studs are great on ice).
Snow chains could be a solution here and I have them with me in my S.
Haven´t found one for the X yet.

As I could see the consumption of your X wasn´t that much higher at minus 21°C compared to -5°C.
Thats a good experience to count the reach in real winter! It won´t grow that much in really cold conditions.
Thanks again for sharing your videos with us!
Please keep you and Optimus Prime in good shape and wrinkle-free:)!

Olaf
Awesome. Thanks for the feedbacks :)