Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bjorn--Pete (who is the principal at abstractocean) is active on TMC and might be able to advise you on tricks to remove the stubborn lamps in the liftgate and front foot wells. Also note that he has red ones to replace the red warning lights on the back of the doors (works on all 4 doors on the S, not sure about the FWD on your X).
Thanks :) I will get some help tomorrow at the supercharger opening in Nebbenes.

I happen to have a refresh S and a banana box in the garage. There was a bunch of small stuff in the banana box, so I couldn't turn it on its side, but from measurements, if you turn the box on it side, 1 banana box will just fit in the new frunk.

Just FYI.

Makes sense they will differ in size. This is a Banacol box of dimensions:
19 5/8" X 15 1/2" X 9 1/2" (50 cm X 40 cm X 24 cm)

The box has been around here for more than 15 years, so this exact box may not be made anymore.

In any case, the new refreshed frunk is slightly larger in volume than a typical banana box. If you dumped a banana box full of hamsters in the frunk, you'd have some room left over. And I suspect a frunk full of unhappy hamsters...

This is maybe old fashion now, but I think it could do the job with wetting the suction-cups....
fl-54117-12.jpg