Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bjørn's Tesla Model S videos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Björn,
thank you so much for the videos. We are big fans of your Tesla roadtrips in Norway.
In former videos you added a map with your route at the beginning of each trip (or at least at some waypoints).
if it´s not too much of work it would be great to have it again - as the timelapse is far too quick
to read the road signs. Thanks for all of your info, input and stuff around your Tesla trips!
CU @ some SuC there!
Olaf

Hi Björn,
thank you so much for the videos. We are big fans of your Tesla roadtrips in Norway.
In former videos you added a map with your route at the beginning of each trip (or at least at some waypoints).
if it´s not too much of work it would be great to have it again - as the timelapse is far too quick
to read the road signs. Thanks for all of your info, input and stuff around your Tesla trips!
CU @ some SuC there!
Olaf
Sorry, the timelapse was just a quick edit where I didn't want to spend too much time making it.

I thought I read someone else's AP2 description and they said that the map is definitely not used by AP2 for anything. But Bjorn in the most recent video sees that the car is slowing prior to entering turns. Are we sure it is using the map?

RT