Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Black Friday Deals for Your Model 3?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. It was meant to be humorous. And we're not allowed to opine about the perceived value of EAP/FSD? Got it.

This is what I was talking about. I said SPECIFICALLY FOR THIS THREAD, which is a black friday deals Thread. You can opine about that in other threads, of which there are many, to make comments on that stuff.

I am going to head off the rest of this discussion about this, in THIS THREAD, as hopefully I have addressed the answer to your question.

Reactions: TwoK4drSi
Looks like Taptes’ black friday sales starts now:

Attachments

• 2B683188-03A6-410D-8457-267D437C01B3.jpeg
    2B683188-03A6-410D-8457-267D437C01B3.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 140
(moderator note)

I am just going to throw a note in this thread that person to person sharing of things members might find is fine, but do not put any sort of "and use my referral code" in any post or the post containing that text (not the entire thread) will get nuked in its entirety.

Discount codes = Ok, anything that looks like any sort of referral code, = not ok. This includes anything that is a link to a shopping portal (such as amazon) that has an embedded referral code. Link to amazon or other shopping portal = ok. Link to same with any sort of embedded referral link = not ok.

With that out of the way, have fun sharing your deals.
How does one determine if there is an imbedded referral link?