TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Black Lug Nut Covers and Black Center Caps prices gone up over 4X?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Leftysmasher, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Leftysmasher

Leftysmasher Member

I purchased black center caps ($4/ea) and black lug nut covers ($0.39/ea) from Tesla for my model 3 in February. I tried to order the same for my new X (same part numbers) and the prices for the black center caps have gone to $15/ea and black lug nut covers to $1/ea. Quite a steep increase in price in just a few months.

Any recommendations as to where else I could buy them apart from Tesla?

2. Yinn

Yinn Active Member

Amazon. There’s a ton of sellers and runs as low as $8 for the entire set. Just search for black lug cover 21mm.

You can also spray your own with plastidip. I sprayed my wheels and did the caps to match.

• Like x 1