Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

black next gen seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have a set of driver/left/passenger/right black leather next generation seats in near mint shape that were in my 2014 model s p85 with less than a years worth of use.

Okay now for the story behind my seats i purchased my p85 from the original owner in which it came with 2 sets of seats the originals and the next gens shortly after i decided to purchase the model X. The new buyer of my car wanted the original seats along with a lower price instead of the optional seats so we came to an agreement. I was holding them as i was planing on purchasing another model s in the future but have since decided when the time comes i will buy a p100d which includes the next generation seats already.
So I'm selling the next gens for $4k I don't need your seats as i had my originals and my car has long been sold. I'm located in San Francisco CA can meet you anywhere in the city or bay area or further depending on where I'm going as i travel a bit. You can call / text me at 407 800 5524

Okay here are the pics. If anyone else needs something specific let me know and I'll get it.
Pictures?
20170827_213122.jpg 20170827_213134.jpg 20170827_213142.jpg 20170827_213150.jpg 20170827_213201.jpg 20170827_213207.jpg

would you be interested in a trade? I have a set of mint 21' silver turbine wheels that I'm selling. I'd be willing to give them to you plus some cash...
I don't really need a set of turbines as I have a set of arachnids on the way but your right next to me so depending on what we can work out I might be interested as I don't mind having extra rims available to use.

I'm willing to bring the wheels up to you
I'm willing to bring the wheels up to you

yeah sorry I have to pass as I looked at your posting afterwards and noticed they don't include tires $1800 is a bit on the extreme high end which i understand since you stated they are in flawless condition so you kind of need to wait for a proper buyer who is looking for that quality I just want something that rolls straight and true but don't care about cosmetics curb rash etc. After i get tires i will be into them for almost $3k and for another $1k i can just get another set of new arachnids instead I already have two set of turbines in black both in staggered and non staggered don't need another set but wouldn't mind having another set in silver so definitely keep me in mind if you decide you just want to unload them as i am local always in san mateo, Belmont, palo alto, and pretty much up and down 101etc. if your in the area feel free to give me a call or text if you just want to see them absolutely no pressure etc as it doesn't bother me to put them in the car right before i go to charge up near you in san mateo.

thanks