Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bloatware?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm new to Tesla but eagerly waiting delivery of my MSP. Is there any way to delete some of the apps in the user interface? I just don't picture myself playing a lot of games or using the Fart Machine (OK, maybe once or twice.). I feel like I'm about to take delivery of that new Windows PC from Best Buy and half of the hard drive is loaded up with useless junk.

I guess I'm just a grumpy old man who hates to have fun. :cool:

Reactions: Boza
Yes, you can uninstall each game.

Uninstall Games​

Update 2022.24 includes various undocumented features

@Eric5sun/Twitter
Update 2022.24 also enables the user to uninstall individual games, freeing up space on the vehicle's internal drive. In addition to uninstalling games, you can also view the size of each game, and which drive they're installed on.

Uninstall Games​

@Eric5sun/Twitter
Update 2022.24 also enables the user to uninstall individual games, freeing up space on the vehicle's internal drive. In addition to uninstalling games, you can also view the size of each game, and which drive they're installed on.
Excellent! Thank you.

Uninstall Games​

@Eric5sun/Twitter
Nice! I felt the same way about all the extras.