Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Blue 2017 Model X 100D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! I live in San Diego and have a beautiful 2017 Model X 100D with a Blue exterior and white interior. It has about 17,500 miles and is in excellent shape. Includes Enhanced Auto Pilot. My daughter is going off to college soon, so we no longer need 3 cars. I only drive 8 miles to work every day and we will likely never take a fun road trip in the summer like I had planned when I bought it in Dec 2017 (just don't have the time). If I can get the right price, I’ll sell it.

Here is a description of the vehicle:
Model X 100D
Dual Motor All Wheel Drive
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
20'' Silver Wheels
Cream Premium Interior
Figured Ash Wood decor
Five Seat Interior
Enhanced Autopilot
72amp Charger Upgrade
Smart Suspension
Premium Interior Lighting
Free supercharging
MSRP Price $108K (plus destination fees)

No accidents, no pets, and non smoking. Includes Tesla all-weather mats. I will also include a Tesla Model X car cover (I paid $500 for it).

Asking $79,500. Please PM if interested. Thanks!

IMG_1077.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

IMG_1081.jpg

IMG_1085.jpg

IMG_1087.jpg

IMG_1089.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1104.jpg
    IMG_1104.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 41
Unless my monitor is in the process of failing, that looks like a white interior to me. Do you have a pic of the window sticker?

Also- I think that free supercharging from the time you would have purchased is not transferable.

You are correct- it has a beautiful white interior. I'm checking with my local Tesla sales agent to find out if free supercharging is transferable. I've also asked them for a copy of my build sheet- it's not associated with my Tesla account online, but they have told me they can obtain a copy for me- hopefully tomorrow. Thanks!

I agree. When I notice the problem and googling quickly found another person who posted about the same issue. I would never have known the document was not associated with account until I decided to sell it and looked for it. I will send an update when I obtain it. Thanks for your message.

I just checked on my account:
"You have free, unlimited Supercharging for your current Tesla vehicle. If you choose to sell your current Tesla, free Supercharging will not transfer to the next owner."

Thanks for helping to correct the information! Free supercharging does not transfer.