Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bms errors unknown

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everybody!

my 2013 p85 stopped on the highway with bms errors f059 w059

didn’t restart and stop all connection with contactors. 12v system not charging from main battery. Charge port without any lights.
Do you know a sort of this errors?
the car is far from any service place.

Attachments

• 4CC65164-2B94-4AB3-AC5F-3E5FA74006C7.jpeg
    4CC65164-2B94-4AB3-AC5F-3E5FA74006C7.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 388
Well done Vadjusha.

Yes it sounds like this has gone on for while. As the fuse got thinner, it got hotter and hotter, and vitrified the sand.

Since the car is a Performance, you may have driven it vigorously at times --at least earlier-- gradually stressing the fuse, and its melting would tend to accelerate over time.

I doubt that it was a manufacturing defect. We can only speculate though.

Upvote 0
Dear friends!

just found the broken part. It is main battery fuse. It has been not fully melted and passed small voltage.
just changed it and the car clears all alerts and starts and driving fine.
What do you think about the possible reason of its melt? I open it. The sand looks like a stone. Seems it was melting through a time.
Thank you very much for your kind replies.
Hi, I have the same problem a fault BMS_f080: pack voltage does not match sum of the brick voltages, unafortunatelly I can't get into factory mode to see the battery pack internal voltages... but seems to me the same problem, the contactors or the HV battery pyrofuse... I will dismount the battery pack this weekend...

Based on your experience, could you tell me if had have more issues with your HV battery pack, contactors or DU after replacing your pyrofuse?

Thanks,

Upvote 0
Helló!
Az autó: 2014-es Model S P85 (320 kW)
A történet:
Autópályán vezettem (120 km/h), 100%-os gázpedált nyomtam.
Az autó megrándult, és elvesztette az áramot.
Figyelmeztetések: BMS_w059 BMS_f059
A 375V (3,91V*6*16) helyett a BMS feszültség széles tartományban ugrott (304-322-312-327V), míg a cellák feszültségei stabilan 3,91V-on voltak.

Természetesen a HV biztosíték problémája volt.

Bussmann biztosíték: 630A 700V (441kW)

A biztosító 6*6=36 szálából 9 nem égett le, hanem hegyes maradt, így 27 szál égett.
Nézd meg a mellékelt képet, láthatod a különbséget a hegyes és az égetett tincsek között.
Ebből arra következtetek, hogy már korábban is eltörtek, szerintem a rezgés törte meg őket.

Tehát 441kW/36*27=330kW Ezért csapott ki pontosan a biztosíték, amikor az autó a maximumot vette ki az akkumulátorból.

Köszönöm a segítséget!

Attachments

• IMG_1069.jpg
    IMG_1069.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1072.jpg
    IMG_1072.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 31
Upvote 0