Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Body Shop in Los Angeles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

I Tesla M3P recently got hit in a parking lot. Some small damage to the bumper, light and rear quarter panel. But Tesla keeps canceling my appointment and saying they do not perform body work due to their small facility. I have tried two seperate TESLA service centers that are on their list of body shops. Has anyone else experienced this? This is a pretty big bummer that Tesla does not want to repair the car and I have to go to a 3rd party, as I have never been impressed with 3rd party body work.

Also, does anyone have any recommendations for body shops in Los Angeles that does good work on Tesla's? Here is the link they pointed me to.
Collision Support | Tesla

Our Model 3 had a minor rear-end collision last year and we had it repaired by Jim & Jack’s in El Segundo (they are on the list). Although the name doesn’t imply it, Jim and Jack's specialize in Tesla repair. Their location is a reasonable driving distance from Santa Monica. They did a fantastic job - we could not tell where the work was done and we are very picky about repair work. The paint match was perfect. One caveat is that we didn’t pay much attention to the cost since it was covered by the other driver’s insurance.

Last edited:
The Tesla Burbank Service Center sent my brand new Y to All City Collision Center in Burbank (they are on the Tesla list) to address a chip paint issue I discovered within 100 miles of ownership. The shop had to remove my rear bumper to repaint it entirely and did a pretty good job. Paint match was perfect.

Hello Everyone I am New to the Forum , I am Certified Tesla Body Shop In Los Angeles, Van Nuys Ca, Golden Touch Auto Body & Service, I am located 14259 Oxnard St, Van Nuys CA, 91401 My Name is Nick, Phone 818.989.3316, If you need assistance with your Tesla Don't hesitate and give me a call .
tesla-approved-auto-body-shopv2.jpg