Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bodyshop recommend needed - north of Seattle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The official list on Tesla website seems to be so outdated, and most of those shops are so crowded that waiting list now is all the way to July/August.

So I want to give the shops not on Tesla’s website a try. There must be some good experienced bodyshops considering the amount of Tesla in this area.
I live in Lynnwood, so somewhere north to the Seattle/Bellevue area will be best.
Anyone had some good experience with some bodyshop? Please share.

Does your work require a Tesla certified bodyshop? May be worth contacting a paintless dent repair service and seeing if they'll take it on.
We just got our hood replaced after rear-ending someone and it was a 5 month wait for shop time. September accident, February repair. We called 9 different shops all around Seattle and 5 months was the shortest estimate we got. 🤷‍♂️

Seems like all the shops are backed up because the used car market is still somewhat inflated. Cars that used to be totaled by insurance are now getting coverage to make repairs.

Does your work require a Tesla certified bodyshop? May be worth contacting a paintless dent repair service and seeing if they'll take it on.
We just got our hood replaced after rear-ending someone and it was a 5 month wait for shop time. September accident, February repair. We called 9 different shops all around Seattle and 5 months was the shortest estimate we got. 🤷‍♂️

Seems like all the shops are backed up because the used car market is still somewhat inflated. Cars that used to be totaled by insurance are now getting coverage to make repairs.
I checked with dent solutions, they can fix the dent but I also need some paint repair on my rear bumper. Do you know if there is paint repair shop?