Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boston Area - Full Set 19” Original Wheels with Winter Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Here’s the deal. I’m looking to sell / unload a full set (4) of original style 19” wheels, with tires, original to my Model S.

The wheels themselves have about 20,000 miles on them. The tires are Michelin X-Ice winter tires with under 5,000 miles on them (driven for one season).

I recently moved away from Boston and, stupidly, failed to tell the movers about my storage unit in which the tires reside. I’m Back in Boston this Monday thru Thursday morning and looking to unload these in that window. I can post / send pictures as soon as Monday when I’m back in Boston.

Of course, my interest in getting these off my hands puts you the buyer at an advantage. I’m happy to hook up a fellow Tesla owner but also am hoping to walk away with enough to feel better about the whole thing overall (especially after completely failing at getting them shipped for free with the movers on the government’s dime). Absolute worst case, I’ll stash them with a friend and drive or ship them back myself.

Happy to chat via DM first and then call or text.

Thanks all!

Reactions: JPUConn