Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Boston solution for curb rash

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to put in an endorsement for The Wheel Fix in Waltham MA. I’m just a customer—no other affiliation with them. If you want to get rid of curb rash, go there.

Brought in my Tesla Model 3 long range dual motor with 18” Aeros yesterday and, after 4 years, I admit I had a good amount of curb rash. In less than a day, the Wheel Fix made them look absolutely brand new.
Best service. Best customer support. Best result. Recommend without question. Brimming with integrity and pride in their work for a fair price. Friendly, direct, just get the work done and put a smile on your face too.

Just wanted to put in an endorsement for The Wheel Fix in Waltham MA. I’m just a customer—no other affiliation with them. If you want to get rid of curb rash, go there.

Brought in my Tesla Model 3 long range dual motor with 18” Aeros yesterday and, after 4 years, I admit I had a good amount of curb rash. In less than a day, the Wheel Fix made them look absolutely brand new.
Best service. Best customer support. Best result. Recommend without question. Brimming with integrity and pride in their work for a fair price. Friendly, direct, just get the work done and put a smile on your face too.
I second this endorsement. I've brought my Model S in twice for curb rash. They are super professional, fast turnaround time, and very reasonable in price. Not to mention, the wheels look like nothing ever happened.

They told me Tesla is their number one vehicle by the numbers. Makes sense since the Tesla Service Center is right down the street.

Thanks Wheel Fix!