Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 2017 7 seater MX carpet floor mat FS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ckwong

Mar 15, 2017
NJ
The day I picked up the car I used weathertech floor mat and never used the one the car came with. Asking $125 for the whole set and local pickup only as I do not have a box large enough to ship it with.

Attachments

• IMG-8294.JPG
    IMG-8294.JPG
    504.1 KB · Views: 74
The day I picked up the car I used weathertech floor mat and never used the one the car came with. Asking $125 for the whole set and local pickup only as I do not have a box large enough to ship it with.
I guess we aren't the only ones doing that. We also replaced the mats in our 6 seat MX as we are in an area with lots of snow in the winter. So the original mats are still in the garage. We also didn't want to ship them. Probably would cost a fortune. Sounds like a decent price. Did you consider eBay?

I guess we aren't the only ones doing that. We also replaced the mats in our 6 seat MX as we are in an area with lots of snow in the winter. So the original mats are still in the garage. We also didn't want to ship them. Probably would cost a fortune. Sounds like a decent price. Did you consider eBay?

I was saving it as a back-up in case something happen to the all weather mats. But enough time has passed and don't want it to just sit in the garage. I don't feel like dealing with their fees and shipping so I rather do a local pickup.

Yes, these are the seven seater with the monopost and not the bench seats. Do you know how I can edit the title? So nobody have carpet mats for the bench seats?
You can report the post, so a mod can edit it for you.

And, Tesla still has no second row mats for the 'new' seven seater. Third parties may, of course. We have no idea what WeatherTech has been doing for over six months for the 'official' ones. :D