Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance Coilovers, Camber Toe, and Camber Arms for Sale

I am selling my brand new 2022 Tesla Model 3 Performance Coilovers, camber toes, and camber arms for $3,000 OBO. I had them removed and installed mountain pass performance coilovers, toes, and arms at less than 50 miles. They are brand new and in great condition. I will post pictures if you are interested. Located in Irvine, California.

Are you selling your 2022 Model 3 Performance OEM suspension for $3K? Or are you selling MPP Coilovers? Interested in what you're selling are the MPP Coilovers. A little confused cuz of the asking price.
It sounds like he's selling the OEM suspension. But why would someone pay $3000 for an OEM suspension when they can get the MPP coilovers?

Reactions: dek526
Reactions: hchu0304

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC