Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New 21" Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tire Set for Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bought a second set of 21" Arachnid wheels for my 2018 Model S P100D and they came with new (still with stickers on them) tires - 245/35 (front) and 265/35 (rear). These tires retail for $1,475 as a set from TireRack. Local pickup in Kansas City or I'll ship them at cost (taped together in two pairs) at actual cost. I took the tires off because I was buying the wheels to use as a winter set (with winter rubber). Brand new tires!

So far I've done estimates to Denver $110 and California $170. So if you are need of another set of staggered tires, this is still a $500 savings versus buying from Tire Rack, even with the shipping.
Honestly I have tried to sell just a wheel or two and shipping from Ca. to E. Coast adds about $125. wheel. I did estimate on UPS and FedEx sites and when I took them down there it was off by about 30% more!! If your shipping estimate is right then it is still a good deal.. wish you were close to me!!