Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • We just completed a significant update, but we still have some fixes and adjustments to make. Please see this thread for more details and to find out how to revert to the old design. Cheers!

brand new arachnid rims for model S, honolulu, hi

sc30

Jun 4, 2018
Honolulu, Hawaii
Hi all
1f603.png
:D
first sorry i had no idea where to post this, hopefully this is ok?
my set of arachnid rims just showed up at tesla, unfortunately i lease my model S and won't make sense to keep them, as sad as it is
1f641.png
:(
would anyone like to decorate their model S with these gorgeous rims?
from what i heard just the rims retail for $1100 each and the tires run $300+ each. i can meet at tesla and transfer it over to the buyer so you can have them install and balance the wheels saving on labor.
asking $4000 obo please pm if anyone has interest. haven't placed this for sale anywhere else yet so first offer gets the worm

ArachnidWheels2.png

Reactions: Akikiki and nanimac
Upvote 0

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC