Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Brand New Model Y TPMS Sensors (x4) - $280 shipped

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought 4 brand new TPMS sensors for my Model Y for a set of new wheels I planned to get, but I'm going in a different direction. These are the new Bluetooth models that work on new Model Ys. Never installed, still in the bag where I bought them from Tesla a month or so ago.

$280 gets the set shipped priority mail to anyone in the lower-48. Price is firm - I could just return them to the Tesla folks the next time I'm in the area - but I figured someone might be struggling to get these in stock where they live and could use them faster. Thanks!

I bought 4 brand new TPMS sensors for my Model Y for a set of new wheels I planned to get, but I'm going in a different direction. These are the new Bluetooth models that work on new Model Ys. Never installed, still in the bag where I bought them from Tesla a month or so ago.

$280 gets the set shipped priority mail to anyone in the lower-48. Price is firm - I could just return them to the Tesla folks the next time I'm in the area - but I figured someone might be struggling to get these in stock where they live and could use them faster. Thanks!

Hey ther r these still available?