Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bristol Collection area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Folks,
Due to be picking up my 3 M3P and want to arrive early so I can check it over on my own.

To save me have to drive all around Cribbs car park and find a bunch of Tesla ( or should that be a battery of Tesla) can anyone tell me where the cars are located in the car park?

Fingers crossed it stays dry for you. Get some photos up when you've got it :)

As said above - it's car park J. You can't really miss it, the chargers (and cars) are lined up adjacent to the pavement that leads towards the Boots store entrance.

Google Maps

Just had the tints done.
IMG_4519.jpg
IMG_4520.jpg

Reactions: GBM3P and Durzel
I picked my M3LR from Cribbs yesterday.

There were still a reasonable number of people in the Mall but nobody at all in the Tesla store and all the display cars were locked. I guess people don't fancy touching things at the moment. My appt was 12, but we got there about 20 mins early.

I'd paid about a week earlier which they knew about, so hand-over consisted of me signing for the car and them handing over the key cards and taking us out to the car. I didn't see anyone else picking up.

They didn't hang around, but said to take my time checking it out and come back if there are any issues. Thankfully there weren't: the car is spotless (and amazing).

Congratulations. I’m picking up this Friday, curfew etc notwithstanding. Really hoping everything is 100% with the car as I don’t know how available SCs are going to be in the coming weeks.

Thanks for describing the process. I’m assuming you paid in cash? Same here, hopefully handover is smooth for me too.