Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Bumper PPF DIY Full Kit from Drive Protect Unopened

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a front bumper Multi Piece DIY PPF kit from Drive Protect. Drive Protect are the only ones that had the multi piece design that makes installation on the bumper much much easier for a semi skilled person like myself. However, I had a good friend move back into the area and he offered to do it for almost nothing. So I am selling this full unopened kit that I was looking forward to doing myself. I just paid $295 for the kit but would like it to go to someone who needs it. Please contact me if you are interested and feel free to contact Drive Protect with any questions regarding the multi piece kit.

I bought a front bumper Multi Piece DIY PPF kit from Drive Protect. Drive Protect are the only ones that had the multi piece design that makes installation on the bumper much much easier for a semi skilled person like myself. However, I had a good friend move back into the area and he offered to do it for almost nothing. So I am selling this full unopened kit that I was looking forward to doing myself. I just paid $295 for the kit but would like it to go to someone who needs it. Please contact me if you are interested and feel free to contact Drive Protect with any questions regarding the multi piece kit.
EDIT: Kit is no longer for sale. Wife and I got up the nerve to install it as my friend had some timing issues. Very glad we did. I would rate it an A- instalation for DIYers. Came out great. However get a diabetes 30ga needle for when you are done there will be some tiny bubbles you miss. After a week 1/2 of the bubbles will be gone then use the tiny needle on the other 1/2, needle does a great job cleaning them all up. Not going to lie it was hard and it took 2 untrained people about 5 hrs to get it looking very good. It is a struggle from start to finish. But I am so happy we did it, I just would not do it again 😉