Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buyer Beware- Pimp My EV Vegan Seat Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered custom seat covers based on the color on their website. I thought I was ordering the stitching in “lime” green as that is what their website picture showed. What I received was a darker “forest” green. The two colors are not even close. They responded that “computer pictures don’t represent the true colors and they cannot control variance in stitching”. With it being “custom”, they will not accept the return.
I don’t want to badmouth any company, but wanted people to be aware in case you do order.
IMG_0744.jpeg
IMG_0744.jpegIMG_0743.jpeg

Agree with you. The color you received is completely different. This could have been avoided if they offered sample swatches to people before purchase. Its what a lot of custom fabric and furniture manufacturers do to avoid situations like this.

Reactions: USC-Hawk
I ordered custom seat covers based on the color on their website. I thought I was ordering the stitching in “lime” green as that is what their website picture showed. What I received was a darker “forest” green. The two colors are not even close. They responded that “computer pictures don’t represent the true colors and they cannot control variance in stitching”. With it being “custom”, they will not accept the return.
I don’t want to badmouth any company, but wanted people to be aware in case you do order. View attachment 1033572View attachment 1033572View attachment 1033573
Challenge it on your credit card.

Reactions: fholbert