Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Buyer Vs Seller S-75D question on the price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When I tried building a Model S it only shows me the default long range which is 100D as per the Tesla Salesman.
When I visited a showroom he was able to find many Model S-75D standard range (75D) with less than 50 miles in the state of TX.
The price of them was lil' bit shy of 74,500.

When I search here or other websites for pre-owner Tesla Model S-75D sold by various private seller or at a dealer they are almost asking more than 62k$.

I certainly do agree that when the owners purchased their Facelift Model S-75 D and added extra money for all options such as SAS,SBZ,UHDS, & many more which almost got their Model S price to a range of 85000-90000$.
Now that Tesla offers all of those accessories as standard in a car, Should the sellers be selling the price based on the revised new pricing by Tesla or should they still be sticking to their original build sheet price and take 20% depreciation for year 1 & 10% for year 2, so and so forth...

I'm really confused about the Tesla used market pricing and not able to figure out what is a good price

Exactly! I’ve been shopping for a MX for weeks now. Since Tesla lowered prices on the new cars, used owners will have to lower their prices to compete or keep their cars. I am seeing used cars with less features, less warranty, and miles which people are asking for MORE than you can buy a brand new one for.

Reactions: byeLT4