Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can anyone confirm if hansshow carbon dash replacement fits 2023 M3 produced from Fremont?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It does fit my 2023 M3 produced in Fremont, but I have noticed a strange "foggy/hazy" blemish on the corner of the passenger side of the dashboard (about one inch in diameter). I didn't notice this hazy patch on initial installation of my non-glossy CF replacement, but I may have missed it, since the whole dash is not shiny. It is definitely different than the damage that I have seen on carbon fiber parts damaged from sun exposure. I was concerned that it might have something to do with my multiple removal and reinsertions of the dash every time I installed one of many Hansshow instrument gauge versions. From your post it seems as though other people have had CF blemish problems. If you do an online search for CF sun damage, you can find many pictures of CF accessory and OEM parts damaged from the sun. It seems as though CF looks pretty, but maybe it's not the most resistant to natural weather elements.

Reactions: Jchan112