Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can someone confirm ride height with Tsportline lowering springs on M3P

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am asking because my car is way too low on Unplugged springs. I measured around 26 inches front and I think 26 3/8 rear, I posted them on a thread here awhile back. Anyway, I had thought most others were much higher, but a kind member just measured his 2019 M3P on stock size tires, same year and size tires as mine and he is only about a 3/4 inch higher or less in the back and about a 1/4 inch or higher in the front with H&R springs. I saw a youtube video showing measurements of the Tsportline on a performance showing ground to fender of 27.5 inches on front and rear which would be perfect and enable me to actually use the car. Hoping someone can confirm if this is accurate and maybe if I"m lucky someone with the same year car.

Thanks

Rob

Yep. I have been very happy with the Tsport springs. Over 10k miles, ride is great.
Im looking for spring for my 2022 M3P. Why did you choose Tsportline ? I see so many options and everyone has different comments, havent heard much about the Tsportlines ones. I was thinking of the Eibachs or UP Moderate, so would love your input on yours. Mine is a daily and not really planning on tracking her.