Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada - Brand New 22" Black Turbine Wheel package - FOR SALE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Never used !

Model X 22" Tesla Turbine wheels and Pirelli high performance tires to sharpen steering response and increase cornering stability.

Includes:

• 2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 4 x tire pressure sensors
  • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps
Retails at Tesla at $8600 + GST = $9718

Will sell for $7500 cash !!!

Robert
905-906-8203

Reactions: akidesir and TDog
Never used !

Model X 22" Tesla Turbine wheels and Pirelli high performance tires to sharpen steering response and increase cornering stability.

Includes:

• 2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
  • 2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
  • 4 x tire pressure sensors
  • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps
Retails at Tesla at $8600 + GST = $9718

Will sell for $7500 cash !!!

Robert
905-906-8203

Wow, that's some expensive tires. Seems like a good deal if you are looking for them, but holy crap that would almost pay for EAP and FSD on my model 3, which I had to defer to save the $ :)

Yes. They are not cheap . However, they are stunning on the cars that I've seen in the dealership. Rims + tires are not cheap by any means. Always negotiable. You are correct though in that its a nice $2200 saving already for someone that was going to buy them anyways.

• Helpful
Reactions: Richgoogol
You might reconsider your price if they don’t sell because there are plenty of sets of brand new 22” Turbines, tpms, and tires around for $5000-6000 CDN around that don’t sell. I was lucky to sell my referral prize for $5500 a couple of months back.
Best of luck with your asking price.

Here lies a lesson for potential sellers (and a free bump). List at the lowest price you will take for the item and it will sell. Asking above market for an item that is readily available and common just in case it sells gets these results. I bet that if the OP posted for 5k initially, these would’ve been sold by now.

Here lies a lesson for potential sellers (and a free bump). List at the lowest price you will take for the item and it will sell. Asking above market for an item that is readily available and common just in case it sells gets these results. I bet that if the OP posted for 5k initially, these would’ve been sold by now.

There is no lesson here. These retail at over $9K all in. I initially offered them at a 25% discount to that. Who knows how strong demand is , its just a guess. Seems demand was not much at that price other than a few enquires. Now I offer them at less than half price and I'm getting a lot of emails. It's just a question of finding where the demand is. They will sell at this price.

There is no lesson here. These retail at over $9K all in. I initially offered them at a 25% discount to that. Who knows how strong demand is , its just a guess. Seems demand was not much at that price other than a few enquires. Now I offer them at less than half price and I'm getting a lot of emails. It's just a question of finding where the demand is. They will sell at this price.
If you look at previous/current listings here on TMC it’s very easy to determine the demand and price these currently sell for. Yes I agree they will sell for $4500. But I think you could have gotten 5k if you priced them appropriately from the start. Same goes for Model S Arachnid wheels. They retailed for 6k USD from Tesla. I listed mine for $2950USD and sold them at that price within a day or so.

No hard feelings ;)