TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Canada - Brand New 22" Black Turbine Wheel package - FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Modelxancaster, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Modelxancaster

Never used !

Model X 22" Tesla Turbine wheels and Pirelli high performance tires to sharpen steering response and increase cornering stability.

Includes:

• 2 x 22X9.0 Turbine wheels
    • 2 x 22X10.0 Turbine wheels
    • 2 x 265/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
    • 2 x 285/35R22- Pirelli Scorpion tires
    • 4 x tire pressure sensors
    • 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps
    Retails at Tesla at $8600 + GST = $9718

Will sell for $7500 cash !!!

Robert
    905-906-8203

• Like x 1
  2. pcons

pcons AWDs on the way to Canada!

Wow, that's some expensive tires. Seems like a good deal if you are looking for them, but holy crap that would almost pay for EAP and FSD on my model 3, which I had to defer to save the $ :)

3. Modelxancaster

Yes. They are not cheap . However, they are stunning on the cars that I've seen in the dealership. Rims + tires are not cheap by any means. Always negotiable. You are correct though in that its a nice $2200 saving already for someone that was going to buy them anyways.

• Helpful x 1
  4. dmd2005

dmd2005 Member

You might reconsider your price if they don’t sell because there are plenty of sets of brand new 22” Turbines, tpms, and tires around for $5000-6000 CDN around that don’t sell. I was lucky to sell my referral prize for $5500 a couple of months back.
    Best of luck with your asking price.

5. Modelxancaster

Thx. Yeah. I figure that $6K is a lot fairer. I haven't seen a lot around though, in Canada . Large turbine rims are quite expensive so $1k a rim + $500 a tire + sensors etc is a pretty good deal especially with no tax added.

First come first serve.

6. McFlurri

McFlurri Member

7. Modelxancaster

$6K CDN offer still stands. Brand new !

8. RyersonX

RyersonX Member

I really want 22s but can't justify spending the extra money for less range and potential rim damage. Plus I will need sell my 20s:p

9. Modelxancaster

New price .....$5500