Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Model S Plaid and LR orders and deliveries!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just frustrated watching people who ordered a couple weeks ago get a VIN, Its like those people in traffic who sneak all the way up the right shoulder and then squeeze in at the last minute. Meanwhile I’m in the left lane, just about to miss the light now. Sorry just venting
Yes don’t worry fully understandable. We didnt have the option here to settle for wood interior. Nevertheless i wouldn’t give up my CF for wood anyways.
Keep us updated once you receive your VIN.

Reactions: Lesran
Have two in the oven as well. One placed June 6 prior to the $10K increase, black on white with 19's. Shows August delivery.

My other was a Plaid+ conversion. Order placed 09/22/2020. Shows July. Hopefully!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 11.36.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-06-23 at 11.36.05 PM.png
    346.6 KB · Views: 73
It would be awesome to see some cars on a truck. Also, not sure if Canada will approve the yoke though. The testers spotted in QC had a yoke and a regular steering wheel if Im not mistaken. I hope the early order holders get theirs in the upcoming weeks.

It would be awesome to see some cars on a truck. Also, not sure if Canada will approve the yoke though. The testers spotted in QC had a yoke and a regular steering wheel if Im not mistaken. I hope the early order holders get theirs in the
Yoke is confirmed according to my inside source directly from Fremont. Regulatory approvals are also given so we should see first cars shipping soon hopefully.

They are shipping cars via rail so maybe we could see some VIN,s assigned in the next days.

Yoke is confirmed according to my inside source directly from Fremont. Regulatory approvals are also given so we should see first cars shipping soon hopefully.

They are shipping cars via rail so maybe we could see some VIN,s assigned in the next days.
Thats great news. Seeing VIN’s in the next week or so will mean all our deliveries should happen fairly quickly. Of course red and CF seem to be holding up some in the US still.

Do you have any recommendations for winter wheel package as the cold weather will be here in a few more months? I got the 21” cuz they just look too good.

Thats great news. Seeing VIN’s in the next week or so will mean all our deliveries should happen fairly quickly. Of course red and CF seem to be holding up some in the US still.

Do you have any recommendations for winter wheel package as the cold weather will be here in a few more months? I got the 21” cuz they just look too good.
Not sure about winter package i used on my Model S Performance the new Michelin x ice on 20 inch so not sure if they will fit on the Plaid as the car has now a wider stance.

I’m 2018 when my Model 3 Performance arrived Tesla had no stock of winter wheel and tire packages. I ended up importing a package from Tsportline. I’ll go with either as I don’t want >1000bhp without winter tires.

We should create a Canada Whatsapp group maybe 🤔:)
Im down!
I’m 2018 when my Model 3 Performance arrived Tesla had no stock of winter wheel and tire packages. I ended up importing a package from Tsportline. I’ll go with either as I don’t want >1000bhp without winter tires.
Yeah and the summer tires on the 21s won’t be any good below 7 degrees. I hear the offsets on the refreshes are wider. Let me know what you guys end up getting.

Friday will be nine months for me… waiting

this was an email from last week…

View attachment 677003
Hi Guys, I have little concerned about the homologation in Canada and the Yoke.
Are you confident that is just a formality ? Hope that's don't result in more delay for us.
I am from QC, LR RN1147 (april) Tuxedo (black int. white) with 21''
Was Blank and now August since June 6th.

Hi Guys, I have little concerned about the homologation in Canada and the Yoke.
Are you confident that is just a formality ? Hope that's don't result in more delay for us.
I am from QC, LR RN1147 (april) Tuxedo (black int. white) with 21''
Was Blank and now August since June 6th.
lets hope for the best we should see some canadian cars hopefully delivered in July.