Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Pricing and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nick,
I don't believe the pricing for the Pano roof option is showing. I configured Signature Performance.
(oops, see it now at the top under roof and spoiler selection. I was looking in the packages and options area.)

In addition the 0-97 km time isn't correct on Performance. Should be 4.4 seconds, right?
This is once you select your model, listed in the 85kwh battery box.

Last edited:
Very nicely done, Nick. It works very smoothly. Jgdixon is right about the 0-97 time being wrong on the Performance and Signature Performance, though.

All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars (CAD) and include Canadian import duty. Prices do not include Tesla Personal Delivery, Final Inspection, Prep and Coordination fee, license, insurance, registration, applicable taxes, levies, and fees or regionally required equipment, service, and charges.

I'd like to know what the "Tesla Personal Delivery" and "Final Inspection, Prep and Coordinate" fees are in Canada.

Interesting comparison:

Signature Performance with Pano Roof and Paint Armor = $116,900.

Performance configured with same options - Tech Package, Sound Studio, Parcel Shelf, Multi-Coat Paint, Pano Roof and Paint Armor = $111,450.

This shows that the "Signature Premium" amounts to CDN $5450 (or $6250 if you only wanted metallic paint).

Nick,
I don't believe the pricing for the Pano roof option is showing. I configured Signature Performance.
(oops, see it now at the top under roof and spoiler selection. I was looking in the packages and options area.)

In addition the 0-97 km time isn't correct on Performance. Should be 4.4 seconds, right?
This is once you select your model, listed in the 85kwh battery box.

Yes, I see the typo now. We'll fix on Monday. Our Design Studio is carrying the 0-60 time from the non-Performance 85 kWh battery. Thanks for the catch!

Nick

It works fine on Safari and Chrome, but I seem to have trouble on my Galaxy Note (ICS). It works to change paint/roof/wheels/interior, but when I scroll down, the sidebar pricing moves to the upper left portion of the screen and I'm unable to select options (I tap the box, but no checkmark lights up, no change in price).

One more thing; with my previously-designed cars I get American pricing, and before I had the option to design non-Signature cars. Now when I start a new design (while I'm logged in) I can choose Sig or Sig Performance only. It doesn't bother me, but I thought it was interesting. Like I said, works fine on my laptop, thanks!

Last edited:
One more thing; with my previously-designed cars I get American pricing, and before I had the option to design non-Signature cars. It doesn't bother me, but I thought it was interesting. Like I said, works fine on my laptop, thanks!

Pricing for saved designs reflect the site you were on when you saved your design. If you design a car under the US site, it gets US pricing, and same for CA. If you're seeing US pricing on your reserved car, then let me take a look. Private message me your email address and I'll look it up.

Thanks,
Nick

Is the $1,300 high powered wall connector option worth it. What are the power connection requirements ?
I have a 240V 30 A connection for my welder in the garage.
I did not see the spec on the length of charging cables that the Model S come with ?

Last edited:
I would say you probably want to go with a 50 amp circuit, unless you don't use it as your daily driver or if you rarely will drive more than half your capacity in a day. There are several threads in the Model S section of TMC, with good discussion on whether to get the wall charger. I believe Tesla's charging page says the length of the cord, but I'm at work (on break!) so I don't have time to give you a link.

A 30 amp circuit takes 10 hours to put 53kWh in a Roadster. Much longer for an 85kWh pack. A 50A circuit is almost twice as fast, and I think that is entirely sufficient for garage charging. I have an HPC and almost never use it at full power, mainly for the occasional visiting Roadster.