Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canadian Pricing and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Canadian Signature reservation holders should be on the lookout for an important email coming this week ☺

OK, this is really getting exciting now! I was told by a rep via email on Monday to still expect delivery "November/December". If Canadian Signatures get into the build queue right after US Sigs, that is entirely reasonable. Tesla would only have to deliver 1200-2000 cars this year to make that schedule. I believe they may miss the 5,000 mark, but not by that much. I am guessing they will get to around 3,500-4,000 out this year.

OK, this is really getting exciting now! I was told by a rep via email on Monday to still expect delivery "November/December". If Canadian Signatures get into the build queue right after US Sigs, that is entirely reasonable. Tesla would only have to deliver 1200-2000 cars this year to make that schedule. I believe they may miss the 5,000 mark, but not by that much. I am guessing they will get to around 3,500-4,000 out this year.

It is very exciting... Except now that I know that the e-mail is coming this week, I'm compulsively checking my e-mail and pressing refresh on the forum.

Actually nothing has changed at all :)

Really?...going there now!

I can't get by the "Get started" button...I click on it but nothing happens...(your insurance just went up $500 / yr Matt) :wink::biggrin:

I tried calling the phone number listed ((888) 771-2505)...not in service...(did I say up $500 / yr Matt...I meant $1,000...) :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:
Seems to work... I get this after pressing finalize.

finalize.png

- - - Updated - - -

Any General Production Canadians have a "Finalize" button in My Tesla?

So who will be the first to configure? I need to decide on a few things first.

I saw MNX's post that the "Finalize" button was now available on the Canadian order site but I was in the middle of a business meeting. Then, the long-awaited email from Tesla came in while my meeting now seemed to drag on. Finally I was able to escape and FINALIZE. I posted the specs in the main Model S "Finalize Your Order" thread.

Thanks to George B for the heads-up that the emails were coming to the Canadian Sig reservists. It's great to see our orders moving to the next phase.

I saw MNX's post that the "Finalize" button was now available on the Canadian order site but I was in the middle of a business meeting. Then, the long-awaited email from Tesla came in while my meeting now seemed to drag on. Finally I was able to escape and FINALIZE. I posted the specs in the main Model S "Finalize Your Order" thread.

Thanks to George B for the heads-up that the emails were coming to the Canadian Sig reservists. It's great to see our orders moving to the next phase.

You did notice they gave us a month to finalize... :biggrin:

Weird that it keeps locking up on me...I completed the registration by phone and am awaiting an email with the purchase agreement...BTW, the 888 phone number didn't work either so Sarah gave me this number for those wanting to order by phone...(650) 681-5100...

- - - Updated - - -

I just received an email from Bryan at TMC advising me that they'll have the purchase agreement ready to email me within 24 hours...I don't know if there is the same 24 hour delay if you order online...