Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cancel or sell?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla are not the first Company to have poor relations in Customer Service, but it is all about supply and demand, when a Company has a product in demand, they generally have no time for people sitting on the fence, or anyone for that matter, partly as because they are so over worked, and know that there is another Customer begging to take a car what ever, although they are still some that go the extra mile even in Tesla.

That's sad to hear. Yes I really think their employees could do with a few lessons in customer service. They often seem to launch straight into an explanaition / excuse without first saying "I'm very sorry about this, but". Which would go a long way. If they simply said something like "I know this isn't ideal, but we are working our hardest to make things better for you" it would give customers so much more confidence than opening with "What's happenned is you texted No on the app and so the car isn't here anymore"...
You are right, although actions are needed rather than just words.

I know it is extremely unlikely but I hope that in posting this Tesla see that they have lost at least one customer this way and that they make changes that benefit future customers and those that have persevered.

I will return to EVs in a few years as the change is inevitable. Hopefully there will be more choice and certainty as to the service offering.

Reactions: AlternateFlux