Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cancel subsciption

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Solution
You can cancel your subscription in the subscription section of your PayPal or Stripe accounts (depending on which one you used). If you can't figure that out, please send us a message via the Contact form asking for a cancellation and letting us know the email address that you may have used on PayPal or Stripe when you subscribed.
I want to cancel my subscription to Tesla Motors Club LLC. have spent 20 minutes looking through the website and through PayPal and the Tesla Motors Club website. So far I've been unable to figure out how to do it. Please unsubscribe me ASAP.
At the bottom of the page footer (on nearly any TMC page) there’s a link for “Contact Us”. That sends an email directly to the site admins (note I am NOT one of them, just a mere moderator). I think that sending your unsubscribe request that way is probably the easiest/fastest.

Bruce.

Upvote 0
You can cancel your subscription in the subscription section of your PayPal or Stripe accounts (depending on which one you used). If you can't figure that out, please send us a message via the Contact form asking for a cancellation and letting us know the email address that you may have used on PayPal or Stripe when you subscribed.

Upvote 0
Solution