Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cannot get Cardenio 19 inch wheels for Model S LR

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With cooler weather coming here in Texas (Plano SC) I wanted to order the 19 Cardenio rims so I can put on all season tires for the winter months. I have ordered the wheels/tires in the first week of September and still no wheels. They just pushed me out to Dec 1 with little confidence my rims will arrive. Have others had issues getting the rims? Any other suggestions for 19 rims that I can put a set of All Season tires on?

Dave

With cooler weather coming here in Texas (Plano SC) I wanted to order the 19 Cardenio rims so I can put on all season tires for the winter months. I have ordered the wheels/tires in the first week of September and still no wheels. They just pushed me out to Dec 1 with little confidence my rims will arrive. Have others had issues getting the rims? Any other suggestions for 19 rims that I can put a set of All Season tires on?

Dave
Id suggest calling tirerack.com. Positive they can hook you up with correct wheel size w/ various options in wheel style, tires, all in one.

Last edited: