Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

19 inch wheels on refesh Tesla Model X?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just sold my 2017 X and now have a refresh 2024 Long Range X, I had purchased two sets of OEM snow tires / wheels from Tesla ( Tesla no longer sells the 19 inch) and use one set as winter tires and one as summer. This is a square setup and I can rotate.

I was looking for a new set of 19 inch wheels since mine are getting pretty ragged after almost 100,000 miles. I found these Evannex wheels but they say the will not work with the refresh Model X! Anyone know what changed on the refresh car relative to wheels?

The brakes were changed. There's a nub on the caliper that can be ground off, but no clue what the implication of that would be.

Personally I'd just go with their Arachnids 20's. I think they look better than that style.
Do you mean the Arachnid 21" wheels from the S? I'd be careful putting those on an X without verifying they can handle the weight safely, and that they have the proper offset.

I would just get a set of the 20" Cyberstream wheels, I really like the way they look on the X. They're a huge improvement over the previous 20" designs. There are plenty for sale on eBay, but I actually purchased a set from a local wheel shop that were taken off a new MX Plaid. Or pick up a set with winter tires directly from Tesla for $3k

Reactions: JBT66
Do you mean the Arachnid 21" wheels from the S? I'd be careful putting those on an X without verifying they can handle the weight safely, and that they have the proper offset.

No. Similar wheels from the same site OP was asking about.

No. Similar wheels from the same site OP was asking about.

Oh gotcha. That's a pretty good price for a set of 4