Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Can't fine emergency speaker wire

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After I finished replacing the cabin filters in my Model Y, I went to reconnect the two wires (speaker and lighting) but could not find the speaker wire. I'm attaching pictures of the various angles of the footwell and if someone can help point out where I might have the dangling wire or the source of the wire, I'd really appreciate it. The dangling wire pictured on the far right is for the lighting.

It seems silly to just not be able to find the wire but appreciate any help!

Attachments

• IMG_4845.jpeg
    IMG_4845.jpeg
    607.5 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_4846.jpeg
    IMG_4846.jpeg
    756.6 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_4847.jpeg
    IMG_4847.jpeg
    437 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4848.jpeg
    IMG_4848.jpeg
    744.9 KB · Views: 55
After I finished replacing the cabin filters in my Model Y, I went to reconnect the two wires (speaker and lighting) but could not find the speaker wire. I'm attaching pictures of the various angles of the footwell and if someone can help point out where I might have the dangling wire or the source of the wire, I'd really appreciate it. The dangling wire pictured on the far right is for the lighting.

It seems silly to just not be able to find the wire but appreciate any help!
i just had the same problem. speaker wire could not be found. used a mirror and flashlight and no sign of the wire. did you ever resolve what happened?