Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cap kit for Model 3 Aero Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
33786408_10216713247881561_8588852530824347648_n.jpg

Anyone in the John's Creek/Alpharetta, GA area looking for the caps and center pieces kit for their 18" Aeros? I just got the kit in from Tesla last week, and I'm finding myself thinking I like the Aero covers better. Kit has a few miles on it from driving around town, but the look new.

I paid Tesla $53.88 with tax for these. $50 and it's yours.

No, I don't want to ship these. Selling it local means I get to meet another Model 3 owner in my area, and I completely enjoyed when that happened previously.

View attachment 305014

Anyone in the John's Creek/Alpharetta, GA area looking for the caps and center pieces kit for their 18" Aeros? I just got the kit in from Tesla last week, and I'm finding myself thinking I like the Aero covers better. Kit has a few miles on it from driving around town, but the look new.

I paid Tesla $53.88 with tax for these. $50 and it's yours.

No, I don't want to ship these. Selling it local means I get to meet another Model 3 owner in my area, and I completely enjoyed when that happened previously.
I am in the same boat. On pictures I hated tha Aero wheels but they have grown on me. So my kit has yet to come out of the bag.

Reactions: Dave B
I am in the same boat. On pictures I hated tha Aero wheels but they have grown on me.

They truly do. I was one of the rabid bunch that constantly refreshed the Tesla web site, was mildly annoyed when they went up in price, but snapped them up the first time the web site didn't say sold out. Two months later I just stood there looking at the "naked feet" of my 3 without the Aeros and found myself with buyer's remorse.

Everyone is different, so there's got to be somewhere around this area that wants them.

Reactions: dhrivnak