Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Caught Kid Running over my hood at South Bay Galleria Mall

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Caught kids running over my hood at the South Bay Galleria Mall parking lot in Redondo Beach, CA. I'm not sure how to proceed as I'm beyond vexed!! I try and take care of her so well and people, even kids are assholes. It's hard not to wish bad things on people when they do this!

I'm not sure how to upload videos and who I can send this too so they can be caught and pay for damages to my Tesla!

Caught kids running over my hood at the South Bay Galleria Mall parking lot in Redondo Beach, CA. I'm not sure how to proceed as I'm beyond vexed!! I try and take care of her so well and people, even kids are assholes. It's hard not to wish bad things on people when they do this!

I'm not sure how to upload videos and who I can send this too so they can be caught and pay for damages to my Tesla!
If you actually videod the kids running over your hood, I suggest taking the video to the police and filing a report. Then shame them on youtube!