Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cell phones

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have an android and an iPhone. I’m an Uber and Lyft driver. How? if I can get the apps to run on the main screen in my model Y?

I assumed since there is no carplay and no android auto you can't. Would love to hear of an option.

Seems really stupid Tesla doesn't provide this; or at least have an app that has a $x/month subscription.

Rivian has the same type of thing, no carplay no android auto but a bunch of stupid Alexa only apps. Buying a $70k-100k+ vehicle and it can't do what an entry level ICE Kia can is pathetic. I guess I can hook up a tablet, just the same as if I was driving a beat up 1985 Camaro. What a waste of the 1 or 2 huge screens.

Upvote 0
I assumed since there is no carplay and no android auto you can't. Would love to hear of an option.

Seems really stupid Tesla doesn't provide this; or at least have an app that has a $x/month subscription.

Rivian has the same thing, no carplay no android auto but a bunch of stupid Alexa only apps.
I had a feeling that was the case I was hoping there was a loophole somewhere but thanks for your reply that answers my question

Reactions: Thp3
Upvote 0