Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic coating right after delivery or wait a bit

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for all the input! And yes, Craft Detailing in Dedham.... I had already done the research on ceramic coating vs PPF, and decided just on the coating. I know I'm probably in the minority here, but I'm not really worried about minor scratches, etc that PPF would protect against, and do not plan to obsess over keeping it clean (so ceramic coating makes that overall easier, though yes, I know some washing still needed). Also, frankly, if there is ever a more substantial accident, don't have to deal with getting PPF replaced. And obviously, cost of PPF is much more to do it right.

Hello all, I have had my MY for 1 month. I delivered it to the PPF/ceramic coat installer 3 days later. I was advise not to follow to close to any cars until the process had been done. I believe it was the wisest decision I made besides buying a Tesla. I love how it looks, I had everything explained to me so it made sense and for me it is investing in my vehicle. I am in the washington DC Area. the team was amazing. Finally I now critique other Tesla I see now as I have more information and looking at things differently. It is easy to see the cars that have been coated and those that have not. the have nots are starting to look faded and dull.
IMG_9983 (1).jpg
IMG_9982.jpg
IMG_9983 (1).jpg IMG_9982.jpg