Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic Coating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone,

After lockdown relaxed a bit, I have booked my M3P (Black) in for a Ceramic Coating.

Have tried to research a bit ..... but wondering what you all think.

Detailer looks to use “Carbon Collective” system and states will take 3-4 days to do, costing £400-500.

Does this sound about right?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

After lockdown relaxed a bit, I have booked my M3P (Black) in for a Ceramic Coating.

Detailer looks to use “Carbon Collective” system and states will take 3-4 days to do, costing £400-500.

Thanks

Would have thought one day to do paint correction and application then another day to cure before you can drive it. I had partial PPF and full ceramic done in 3.5 days but not sure how many people were working on it.

Price similar to what I paid, used Zoldani in Fife who I highly recommend. They use GTechniq.

Not heard of that product, but depending what’s included the price doesn’t sound too bad.

Any view on what they will be doing? (I.e claying, machine polishing / correction).

As Mr H has put above it’s something you can do yourself if you can keep the car dry for the products to cure, I can post a link to a guide with example products if it’s useful.

Hi everyone,

Thanks
Following a recommendation from a forum member I have been quoted £399 for ceramic including all the preparation work ... a further £99 for the interior
Extra for the glass, brake callipers etc etc