Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic or PPF

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Tyncam I don't know if its available where you are but if you're considering PPF, ask around for detailers that use graphene. All the benefits of PPF and then some. Pretty amazing stuff. Saw a LR MY and PMY in the area that had what I'm planning to do.
I'm doing graphene on the front half of the car + all doors and then ceramic coating (probably a silver+ to gold package) on the entire car.

@Tyncam I don't know if its available where you are but if you're considering PPF, ask around for detailers that use graphene. All the benefits of PPF and then some. Pretty amazing stuff. Saw a LR MY and PMY in the area that had what I'm planning to do.
I'm doing graphene on the front half of the car + all doors and then ceramic coating (probably a silver+ to gold package) on the entire car.

Thanks for the update as I have not heard of graphene.

Are all Tesla's prone to rock chips because of the aero dynamics? Or is it just the Model Y? I've had my car for about 1,000 miles (which have been great), but I constantly hear stuff hitting my windshield.

I’m still waiting on delivery but had read the same thing about windshield hits...another blog recommended Cbond to protect the windshield from this site:
C-Bond NanoShield Plus™ Windshield Kit