Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Took the delivery of MYLR and off to the body shop!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took the delivery of a MYLR at Etobicoke (ON) Canada. Excellent experience. The delivery agent was very nice and never rushed us. Spent almost an hour checking it out.
Very well built (Freemont), all panels nicely aligned. To my surprise, came with the cargo cover, front mud flaps and PPF on the lower part of the rear doors.

BUT it had one small pimple sized paint bump on the hood next to the frunk cover, and another on the tailgate (Both found and reported at the time of delivery).
The PPF guy told me to get them fixed or I'd have a bubble under the PPF. So off to the body shop it went!

Enjoyed the car, though so far drove only for 50KM or so. Eagerly waiting for it's return.
Drives smoothly. No bumps, squeaks or rattles. Wife has a Lexus, and the drive comfort is comparable.

But for the PPF, I'd have just moved on, the paint pimples were no big deal, really.

One pleasent surprise is how big and spacious the Model Y feels from the inside. The look from outside is deceptive. For the Lexus, it is the other way round.