Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ceramic Pro Coating in Seattle, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called few places, and APC Auto Spa in Woodinville seems the best deal. I am still not sure whether to do it now or go without it for few months to see whether I need it.

Make sure you understand the maintenance requirements and costs, to keep the warranty intact. I had my car CP'd, and was a bit surprised by the ongoing costs.

I would call them. Ben is the owner, and he's been awesome to deal with. Tell him 'Brian's Red X' sent ya... I've now done a few cars with him (since I loved his work), and maybe he'll send me a Starbucks gift card! (Which, of course, I'd happily share :p)

My car was a tad of a challenge, so if I told you pricing, it might seem high.

I would call them. Ben is the owner, and he's been awesome to deal with. Tell him 'Brian's Red X' sent ya... I've now done a few cars with him (since I loved his work), and maybe he'll send me a Starbucks gift card! (Which, of course, I'd happily share :p)

My car was a tad of a challenge, so if I told you pricing, it might seem high.
Thanks, I'll give him a call later. If I get it done there, I'll mention you ;)

Reactions: Brian's ReX
I started APC Auto Spa in 2015 just to bring Ceramic Pro up to the PNW and install on my own car. That passion project turned into Ceramic Pro Seattle (aka APC Auto Spa). Founded by car enthusiasts we wanted to provide the best products at a reasonable price with a company you can trust (not out of a garage, with insurance etc...). We have coated 1000's of cars now with Ceramic Pro and have had 0 returns with unhappy customers. That should speak for itself on product quality.

We also strive to be transparent with our pricing. We post as much online https://www.apcautospa.com/ceramic-pro just need to ask about the Tesla Motors Club special pricing.

-Seth

I started APC Auto Spa in 2015 just to bring Ceramic Pro up to the PNW and install on my own car. That passion project turned into Ceramic Pro Seattle (aka APC Auto Spa). Founded by car enthusiasts we wanted to provide the best products at a reasonable price with a company you can trust (not out of a garage, with insurance etc...). We have coated 1000's of cars now with Ceramic Pro and have had 0 returns with unhappy customers. That should speak for itself on product quality.

We also strive to be transparent with our pricing. We post as much online https://www.apcautospa.com/ceramic-pro just need to ask about the Tesla Motors Club special pricing.

-Seth

Thanks, Seth. I'm curious how long application takes on a Model X. I'm in Oregon and would consider coming up to have it applied, depending on time it takes.

-Seth

This is who I eventually went with and you guys did a stellar job on my Model X. Thank you!

• Love
Reactions: apcautospa