Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chances of Finding a MYP at this price structure?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am wondering opinions on the likelihood of getting a Model Y performance at this price with these contingencies in the next few months.

Through my job I qualify for a generous rebate program that has a $48K price limit on a EV car, BUT, does not include destination fee, taxes or any add-ons. So if there's a custom paint color or tow hitch or white interior, I can subtract $1,000 from that total price for each add on and that will count still. I know its a strange setup, But the program allows that. The existing inventory algorithm does not seem to give much weight to add ons, So I usually find MYPs WITH add-ons to be cheaper than without.

So far I was able to find one at $47,040 back in December (before I qualified) see the screenshots attached. Since then the closest I found is $49,220.

with Tesla's new strategy of increasing the prices at the end of the quarter is there any likelihood of getting one at this price limit in the next couple months?
Or perhaps who knows, with Tesla's swings in prices and methods?

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240327_140255_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_140255_Gallery.jpg
    340.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20240327_140411_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240327_140411_Gallery.jpg
    278.2 KB · Views: 10