Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Change of referral code name

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My name is spelt incorrectly on my referral code (looks like they copied it over incorrectly from the leasing company), does anyone know the best way of getting it changed?

Over the last few months I've emailed [email protected] then uksales, then deliverygb but not had a reply.

I know it's a minor thing, but I'd like to do some youtube stuff at some point and would like it to be right.

Do I mention it on pickup? I'd also like to get a referral code added (was going to use bjorns but he has a crazy amount to use so happy to take someone's from here!), was told by the leasing company I couldnt, but I have a feeling they were wrong if I dealt with Tesla direct?

Thanks!

I reckon all you can do is keep plugging away. All slightly unusual things like that take forever to get fixed. If you can get through the Support Line to a Human they may well be able to do it there-and-then.

maybe the Referrals email support address would be best, but (unless things have improved) they take 6 weeks to reply (yup, all emails, in order, but the backlog is (or was) 6 weeks. I've emailed them 3 or 4 times to try to sort out my referrals, its always taken 6 weeks ...

was going to use bjorns but he has a crazy amount to use

Bjorn quite often includes someone else (who has been a help) on his videos, so that's an option too ...

They aren't a lot of benefit any more (unless you win the draw for a Roadster, in which case I'm your NBF :) ). 1,000 miles on home charge is about £20, if you can use it up in 6 months on actual road trips its around £60 at Supercharger prices ... but I wouldn't want to sit at a Supercharger, for 4 hours, just to save £60