Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charge cycles, kWh charged total, etc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Waiting for delivery, and I am wondering ....
Can you see in the Tesla app the details of all of your charge cycles, including individual, total, monthly, etc kWh?
And is all of that visible even if you use a non-Tesla charger (I am planning on using my already installed chargepoint Home Flex)

Thanks much for any responses.

Yes, under Charging Stats within the Tesla app. You can view the Charging Stats by month or year and scroll back through the preceding 12 months. You can enter your cost per kWh for Home, Work or Other. Supercharger charging costs are automatically captured for each Supercharger location used.

You do not need to use a Tesla Mobile Connector or Tesla Wall Connector to capture the non-Supercharging charging stats. The monthly view tracks Total Charged (kWh) and Total Spent ($ cost) per charging session over 31 days. Also tracks multiple charging sessions on the same day that could be for example a mix of Supercharger and Home charging. There is currently no way to export this data, yet, as far as I am aware.

Reactions: flixden
Awesome, thanks for the quick response!
Would be nice if they would add an option to export the charging data, but I can live without that.
It will be interesting by how much my home charger will be off compared to what Tesla reports in terms of the kWh charge.

Would be nice if they would add an option to export the charging data, but I can live without that.
It will be interesting by how much my home charger will be off compared to what Tesla reports in terms of the kWh charge.
If you buy a Tesla Wall Connector, there’s an app called wall monitor that tracks the Wall Connector data.

• Informative
Reactions: flixden and jcanoe
The Tesla charging screen rounds up to the nearest kWh even while charging. If you try and compare your Home Flex stats with the Tesla Charging Stats they may not be in sync 100%.

Reactions: flixden