Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cheap Floor Mats - Temporary

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would cancel my order and just buy the kagu's off ebay.
After waiting for over a month on amazon I got them in a few days from ebay.
No need to waste more money on temporary mats

You can also review the following thread: Cheaper trunk frunk/frunk mat options?
I just received the following 4 set (2 Front, 1 Rear, and 1 Cargo) from Amazon Prime for $59.50
Motor Trend Odorless Heavy Duty Car SUV 4 Piece Floor Mats - All Weather - 2 Row and Trim to Fit Trunk XL Cargo Liner (Black)
Vendor: Custom Auto Crews, Vernon, CA

You can trim each piece to get a perfect fitting, however I just put them and they fit perfectly without a real need to cut them.
I might let them stay for a while to take the shape of the car and then adjust but I am not sure this will be necessary.
- In fact I like that the cargo overlap on the side to protect the trunk walls.
- For the driver side, the left dead pedal area is slightly covered, but I don't think that I will need to make a cut.
- For the rear, currently the mats are covering part of the front seats rails. I will see with usage, but unless I need to move back
all the way the front seats, in my current situation the front seats doesn't touch the rear mat.
I like the fact that the rear mat is a single piece, and the side cover also the bottom of the rear door wall.
71QSUalZjcL._SL1200_.jpg

The exact model reference is: Motor Trend MT-813-BK + MT-866-BK_AMZHD
61T5V9md45L._SL1000_.jpg

Found at Canadian Tire a decent pair for the front 2 and a “carpet mat” for the rear that goes across the whole rear seat area. About $25 for the pair in front and similar for the rear (maybe a little less). The rear could do with a tiny bit of trimming to line up perfectly but even without any trimming they fit really well. Thick and heavy duty - good for snow and slush