Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2023 M3 Floor Mats: What to buy and when?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The 16-18 year old Honda Ridgeline and Pilot have the all weather floor mats which are easy to clean, but always are dirty. I’m thinking that with this nicer car we will just keep it clean and maybe get some winter mats if really needed.

So what’s a NICE floor at that will go well with white interior (gray body) 2023 M3?

I guess I’m not looking for some expensive deluxe carpets, but something affordable that will look nice and be easy to clean and also keep clean. If it means hosing or pressure washing them occasionally, that’s ok.

Or are there any nice looking all weather floor mats?

This is the car that we want to be able to take to formal events by will probably also be doing bus driver duty for sweaty kids and maybe some dirty cleats for the kids. So maybe a tub in the trunk will be all we need for filthy items.

Opinions?

Thanks!
Mike

Before every vendor on TMC that sells floor mats jumps in here.... there are several threads on floormats here in this subforum. Here are just a few you can look through:

(large discussion with over 1k posts)

There are some others, but this should help you read through suggestions

The 16-18 year old Honda Ridgeline and Pilot have the all weather floor mats which are easy to clean, but always are dirty. I’m thinking that with this nicer car we will just keep it clean and maybe get some winter mats if really needed.

So what’s a NICE floor at that will go well with white interior (gray body) 2023 M3?

I guess I’m not looking for some expensive deluxe carpets, but something affordable that will look nice and be easy to clean and also keep clean. If it means hosing or pressure washing them occasionally, that’s ok.

Or are there any nice looking all weather floor mats?

This is the car that we want to be able to take to formal events by will probably also be doing bus driver duty for sweaty kids and maybe some dirty cleats for the kids. So maybe a tub in the trunk will be all we need for filthy items.

Opinions?

Thanks!
Mike

Hey Mike,

For your 2023 Model 3 with a white interior and gray exterior, you'll want floor mats that not only look good but can handle the mix of formal events and kid-duty. I'd recommend checking out TESERY's Tesla Model Y all-weather floor mats. They strike a balance between affordability, aesthetics, and functionality.

These 3D floor mats are tailored for Teslas, ensuring a perfect fit. They're not only visually appealing but also easy to clean, making them a practical choice for your diverse needs. Whether it's occasional hosing or dealing with sweaty kids and dirty cleats, these mats are up for the challenge.

You can explore the options here: TESERY Tesla Model Y All Weather Floor Mats.

Hope this helps in keeping your Model 3 stylish and practical for any occasion!