Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Chrome Delete + PPF Toronto

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just wanted to share, I just had my M3 chrome deleted by a new shop in Toronto, for what I thought was a pretty good price. It was $450 for the chrome delete + another $50 for wrapping the tesla logos. They also seperate bill XPEL PPF'd my passenger door + ceramic coated the door, quarter panel + rear bumper (That was covered by my insurance).

Here's some pics, sorry I'm not great at it and didn't take a full shot, but I think it looks great, love the chrome delete look.
IMG_2611.jpeg
IMG_2615.jpeg
IMG_2612.jpeg

The shop's called AlphaShine on 231 Richmond St E, downtown Toronto so it was quite handy for me, the previous shops I went to required me to drive 30 mins+ and leave my car and get a ride back, this is much easier for me. www.alphashine.ca Martin is the go to guy, he says they can PPF wrap a car for around $4k and they do edges. Mention my name Steve if you do go there :) I can't vouch for quality other than my chrome delete, I think it looks great and I like how they PPF wrapped my door without edges.

Thanks,
Steve

Reactions: Dyhm