Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clearing Code Issue - Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay so,

Long story short, our tesla has been in an accident, and we've been waiting 4+ months so far and is finally in its end stages of being fixed but there is one issue that has been bothering me. I'm starting to get impatient and feel helpless.

The Body Shop our car is at is saying they need to clear the code from the system for the wheel alignment and suspension, but it has been in this phase for 2 weeks? This one step is basically all that's needed for us to get our car back.

I was wondering typically how long does it take to get an issue like this resolved?

I just had an experience with an authorized third party that replaced a mirror. Antenna in the mirror was not working and I had no internet access. After trying to get things working (they had Tesla computer tools) they told me I needed to go to aTesla service center.

I tried a simple reboot when I got home and everything was fine. The point is that a lot of these folks get stumped by the computer tools on the Tesla.