Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

clicking sound when steering

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took my 2020 X LR+ in to have the half shafts lubricated because they were making a creaking noise when I would accelerate or decelerate; they said this wasn't done as much as it should be when it came from the factory. This fixed the creaking noise but I noticed a new issue today that I haven't heard before. Something is clicking whenever I turn the wheel. I will attach a video, please let me know if anyone else has had this problem, and if it's even worth taking into service again.

MX Clicking Noise

Just took my 2020 X LR+ in to have the half shafts lubricated because they were making a creaking noise when I would accelerate or decelerate; they said this wasn't done as much as it should be when it came from the factory. This fixed the creaking noise but I noticed a new issue today that I haven't heard before. Something is clicking whenever I turn the wheel. I will attach a video, please let me know if anyone else has had this problem, and if it's even worth taking into service again.

MX Clicking Noise
Check my post