Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Close to purchasing p100d

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

I've been shopping around for a while for a model s and i'm close to purchasing one local. Wanted to just make sure there wasn't anything I was missing that really makes this a dumb idea (lol) and worth it to spend a little extra and purchase a newer version. I have my heart set on a performance awd model s. I have two young girls so would like the extra room over the model 3.

I've attached the options list. I'm aware it doesn't have the subzero, but I believe is just heated wheel and rear seats so its not a deal breaker. It also has vent seats which i know disappeared and then reappeared so that's a plus. I also understand it's a HW2 vehicle and with a built date of 12/16 most likely has MCU1. I believe i can purchase (or through the possible recall get it free) MCU2 and add FSD computer at that time. Is that correct?

It has 39k miles and they are asking $63k. It does come with Tesla 19" wheels on snow tires and the stock set of 21" gray turbines with tires. Anything else I'm missing? Appreciate any feedback.

a20df177c2b8adc782d4a8eeae5a02ae.png

2016 for 63K if I'm reading right? I would want a cold weather package in PA. I'm planning to sell mine in the next 2-4 weeks, hit me up if interested for around the same cost, EAP, HW2.5, 2 years newer, factory warranty and less miles. Unsure if the super charging will carryover on that build, you'll want to know that.

I've attached the options list. I'm aware it doesn't have the subzero,

It has 39k miles and they are asking $63k. It does come with Tesla 19" wheels on snow tires and the stock set of 21" gray turbines with tires. Anything else I'm missing? Appreciate any feedback. View attachment 633875

Two sets of wheels is a win. Not having sub-zero hurts.

Here is here is everything it would include.
  • Heated rear seats
  • Heated steering wheel
  • Heated washer nozzles
  • Heater windshield wipers
  • Heated side mirrors
  • Camera heaters
That car with an upgrade to MCU2 would make for a great ride in a climate that wouldn't benefit from the additional package.